“DigitalRash Live” is a special series of programs in the ZOOM webinar format (requires personal access), on Tuesdays from 18:00 to 19:00. Each series has a specific theme and focus.
Editor-in-Chief: Jacob Eilon.
In the program, DigitalRosh hosts executives from various companies and organizations in a format of a lecture followed by a discussion. The format allows for in-depth discussion at a professional high level. The program also includes community updates, Jacob’s digital news, and more.
The coming series is named “The Chameleon series – Managing the change.” It will bring us together with executives from leading companies that manage adjustment and change processes in accordance with the changing competitive environment.
The key speaker of the first meeting is Mr. Harry Moseley, Zoom Global CIO.
This webinar will be conducted in English (unlike the other meetings which will be held in Hebrew). You are invited to join us for this webinar on the 16th of November.
If you are willing to participate, please e-mail us to [email protected], who will set your registration,
The full Chameleon series is comprised of the following live events:
- November 16, 2021 — Mr. Harry Moseley, Global CIO, Zoom
- November 23, 2021 — Dr. Tamir Bechor, Co-Founder, Cymotive
- December 7, 2021 — Mr. Guy Hadari, SVP, Global CIO, BioGen
- December 14, 2021 — Ms. Shahar Barlev, The story of the most popular TikTok account in Israel
- December 21, 2021 — Ms. Moria Zisowitch, Acting VP of Strategy & Planning Div., ICT Authority, Israel
- December 28, 2021 — Mr. Dror Bin, CEO, Israel Innovation Authority
Hope to see you with us.