We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager for one of our clients to take complete ownership of Marketing Strategy and Implementation, as well as servicing other departments’ customer-facing communication needs.
- LOCATION: Work from office: Filtersafe Israel, Tefen;
- TRAVEL COMMITMENTS: Periodical meetings and/or visits with suppliers in Israel. Some international travel to customers & conferences.
- TIME COMMITMENT: full-time position:
- Overall responsibility of brand, imaging, and communication for the company.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for Business Units (Marine, O&G etc) and sponsor their implementation, (including maintaining a calendar of activities with relevant KPIs).
- Manage the prioritization of projects within the team and ensure overall productivity.
- Responsible for corporate marketing budget
- Responsibility for all Marketing Assets & Activities
- technical documentation: Operation Manuals, Pricelists, Brochures & Handbooks
- website (wordpress)
- online & print marketing: Social Media Platforms, magazines, infographics
- attending conferences: total management & print material
- other customer-facing material: presentations
- Develop business ties with the business ecosystem including marketplace and industry in accordance with business development plans and marketing strategies.
- 7 years of marketing experience with at least 4 years managing a marketing team (or relevant experience)
- BSc/M degree in Marketing or Commerce (or relevant background)
- Native-Level English (oral and written communication skills)
- Advantage: 4 years of experience in industrial B2B
- Experience in managing a sizeable marketing budget
- Data literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Agile marketing mindset – ensure the team focuses on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Digital Marketing literacy including:
- Online Advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook & Linkedin organic & paid campaigns, landing pages)
- Metric Analysis (Google Analytics, Hotjar) deciphering Metrics, Hotjar, Ability to work independently and in a team
- Email Marketing (Automation, segmentation)
- Up to date with all the latest marketing trends.
- Understands how to create priorities and present to stakeholders.
Note: This is a Senior Position
Send a resume focusing on job function & requirements.
Send links to some web-presence and/or portfolio.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only relevant candidates will be answered.