- POSITION: Marketing Graphic Designer
- DEPARTMENT: Marketing
- FUNCTION: Responsible for providing internal graphic services to the marketing department and other departments
- Layout design for Operation Manuals, Pricelists, Brochures & Handbooks
- Create marketing material for Media Campaigns, Social Media Platforms, infographics
- Assist in maintaining website (WordPress)
- Maintain social media platforms (Facebook & Linkedin)
- Assist with other customer facing visual/design: customer presentations, materials for conferences
- Maintain all design assets files & folders (graphics, videos, all formats)
- Academic degree from a known design school (or relevant background)
- 3-4 years’ experience in professional graphic design field (more experienced also considered)
- Experience in design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator)
- Experience with website design (Advantage WordPress & Elementor)
- Agile mindset and “Can Do” approach
- Detail oriented with a passion for inspiring designs
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills.
- LOCATION: Work from office: Filtersafe Israel, Tefen; and also work from home.
- TRAVEL COMMITMENTS: Periodical meetings and/or visits with suppliers in Israel. No international travel planned.
- TIME COMMITMENT: ½ to ¾ position: Office hours of 08:00 – 17:00.
Send a resume focusing on job function & requirements.
Send links to some web-presence and portfolio.
Send your application to email@example.com
Only relevant candidates will be answered.