i8 Ventures is a boutique consultancy focused on digital transformation leadership. We are looking for a marketing associate that will work on our variety of products and websites, with a focus on Digital Mindset (הראש הדיגיטלי), an e-learning community platform for industry leaders, developed together with Accenture Israel.
- Time Commitment: Full-time position
- First two months work in-office (TA, Rothschild); after — work from home or office
Job Function & Responsibilities
- Research and create content for thought leadership as blogs & articles.
- Assist in developing marketing and operations of i8 offerings.
- Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing efforts.
- Maintain databases including that of leads, partnerships, resources.
- Email marketing creation and distribution, Facebook paid marketing, Google adwords paid marketing, WordPress/Website management, landing pages etc…
- Assist in community building and business development efforts
- Note: i8 Ventures runs somewhat as a startup, so everyone does a bit of everything.
- Native-Level Hebrew (speaking and writing), fluent English
- Strong writing skills with a focus on professional commentary
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration (or relevant academic experience)
- Start-Up Mentality
- Work ethic: Hands-on and agile
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Presentation)
- Lives the Digital & Content Marketing World
- Social – Facebook, Linkedin, etc..
- Marketing channels – facebook advertising, google adwords, etc..
- WordPress (Visual composer / WP-Builder a bonus), Canva, Mailchimp
- Advantage – Basic video editing skills
- Advantage – Experience in consulting / venture capital / innovation labs
Note: This is a Junior Position.
Send resume with focus on job function & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a link to some web-presence and/or portfolio.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]