We are looking for a full-time Junior Marketing Manager for one of our clients, to execute a variety of challenging missions for the marketing department.
- Location: Work from office: Filtersafe Israel, Tefen;
- Time Commitment: Full-time position
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Copywriting and creating collateral for Sales and Product initiatives (presentations, white papers, brochures, eBooks, webinars, and more).
- Coordinating and managing external agencies (Media, PR, Service)
- Global events planning and logistics for webinars, tradeshows, and meetups Working with external vendors on design and video creation projects (Build and iterate product).
- Messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Marketing Digital platforms management day-to-day. Website, Blogs, Automated newsletters, plugins etc.
- Optimizing SEO
- Social media & campaign management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Medium)
- Managing internal company Marketing reports
- Managing the editorial calendar and internal company intranet/portal.
- Working closely with production teams on awards, press releases, syndication and more
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing or relevant equivalent
- Working closely with multiple teams in a young spirit, agile environment
- Fluent or Native in English: read, write, speak
- Accomplished content creator with ability to generate quality and technical content quickly and efficiently
- Great research, organizational and project management skill
- Detail-oriented, problem solver with the ability to multitask effectively
- Advantage – B.A. in Marketing / Communication / Business Administration or technical degree with marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, SEO, PowerPoint, Project Management and collaborations tools.
Send a resume focusing on job function & requirements.
Send links to some web-presence and/or portfolio.
Send your application to [email protected]
Only relevant candidates will be answered.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]