I8.ventures is a business platform of Prof. Yesha Sivan (Harvard Doctorate) focusing on innovating innovating -> from Digital Transformation Consulting to Venture Capital. We are looking for a junior Digital & Content Marketing Analyst that will work our variety of products, projects and websites.
One of the first projects will be to assist in developing marketing efforts for our product “Orange Mind Bike Workshop” – a Mindfulness workshop focused on Business & Innovation Leadership.
This short term position can lead to a long-term engagement, and will be as much learning as doing.
Job Function & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing marketing and operations of i8 offerings.
- Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing efforts.
- Research and create content for thought leadership as blogs & articles.
- Maintain databases including that of leads, partnerships, resources.
- Email marketing creation and distribution, Facebook paid marketing, Google adwords paid marketing, WordPress/Website management.
- Note: I8.ventures runs somewhat as a startup, so everyone does a bit of everything.
- Work on an interesting field of “mindfulness for the business sector”
- Work directly under the project lead, with the ability to take ideas to life.
- Offices in Rothschild
- Get special OrangeBikeMind (OBM) Blanket. 🙂
- Perfect English (decent Hebrew a plus)
- Strong writing skills with a focus on professional & creative commentary
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Presentation)
- Lives the Digital & Content Marketing World
- Social – Facebook, Linkedin, etc..
- Marketing channels – facebook advertising, google adwords, etc..
- WordPress (Visual composer / WP-Builder a bonus)
- Email marketing
- Landing Pages
- Note: This is a Junior Position.
- Write about yourself in 180 characters or less.
- Send resume with focus on job function & requirements.
- Send a link to some web-presence and/or portfolio.
- Apply Here