Your role:One of the first projects will be to assist in developing marketing efforts for our product “Orange Mind Bike Workshop” – a Mindfulness workshop focused on Business & Innovation Leadership. This short term position can lead to a long-term engagement, and will be as much learning as doing.
Job Function & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing marketing and operations of i8 offerings.
- Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing efforts.
- Research and create content for thought leadership as blogs & articles.
- Maintain databases including that of leads, partnerships, resources.
- Email marketing creation and distribution, Facebook paid marketing, Google adwords paid marketing, WordPress/Website management.
- Note: I8.ventures runs somewhat as a startup, so everyone does a bit of everything.
- Work on an interesting field of “mindfulness for the business sector”
- Work directly under the project lead, with the ability to take ideas to life.
- Offices in Rothschild
- Get special OrangeBikeMind (OBM) Blanket. 🙂
- Perfect English (decent Hebrew a plus)
- Strong writing skills with a focus on professional & creative commentary
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Presentation)
- Lives the Digital & Content Marketing World
- Social – Facebook, Linkedin, etc..
- Marketing channels – facebook advertising, google adwords, etc..
- WordPress (Visual composer / WP-Builder a bonus)
- Email marketing
- Landing Pages
- Note: This is a Junior Position.
- Write about yourself in 180 characters or less.
- Send resume with focus on job function & requirements.
- Send a link to some web-presence and/or portfolio.
- Apply Here